Best Blogger Tips Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Increase Adsense earning by blocking ads and changing ads placement

|

Increaseadsenseearning


I was using all Types of ads on my Blog I never Blocked any type of ads in my adsense and I was earning only 2-3 dollars per day and I was getting good traffic but not getting as much earning which I want from that traffic so I decided to block some categories and change my ads placements on my blog and I was shocked with the Results my earning increase after that My earning Increase to  70 to 80 % and Now I am Earning 6 to 7 dollars in a day, so I am sharing what did I do.

What Should You Do!
First log in to your adsense account and Visit allow and block ads Menu,Then you will find two Categories General categories and Sensitive categories then edit them and check which sub categories giving you more income and block those ones who are wasting your ad space Google will not ask you why you are blocking these ads because you can block ads in a limit. so feel free to block ads like in my case I am earning maximum from Internet categories because my blog is related to Technology you can choose as Per your content and which ads is giving maximum earning. 
adsense+blockedads

After that you have ads as per you content and you have high paying ads for your Blog and Website then check your ads placements

adsenseadsplacements
I am placing my ads like this most of ads are above the fold(Means you can see without scrolling), I think you should also try these changes and leave comment if you Find any change in your earnings.
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss

0 comments:

Best Blogger TipsComment here

Please Don't post spam comments OR it will automatically be deleted.
If you need more help or have an opinion or suggestion Please leave a comment Below. This is a Do-Follow Blog leaving a comment will also help your blogs Google rank.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Twitter Bird Gadget